ONLINE ONLY PRICE
Warning: Last items in stock!
Avanti Stove Top Percolator
This is a perfect way to take the next step from instant coffee and into the fresh coffee world.
A stovetop coffee maker makes a coffee very close to an espresso machine, and you don’t have all the complication that comes at operating an espresso machine.
Its simple to use with minimum amount of effort, leaves no mess to clean up, no maintenance and a Stovetop Coffee Machine lasts forever.
It is also more forgiving when it comes to getting the correct coffee grind.
This coffee machine has no moving parts or electrical components, which makes it virtually unbreakable, it only has 3 individual parts.
1. Water Tank
2. Grounds basket
3. Brew Chamber
It is very easy to use and there is only 7 steps to make a great cup of coffee from a stovetop coffee machine.
The 7 Easy Steps
1. Add water to the water tank
2. Insert the grounds basket into the water tank
3. Place your desired grounded coffee into the grounds basket
4. Screw the Brew chamber to the water tank part
5. Place it on to the stove
6. When you hear the sound of percolation, remove the pot from the heat source
7. Serve and enjoy
-Finest quality 18/8 stainless steel
-High- polished mirror finish
-Easy-pour, drip free spout
No customer reviews for the moment.